Do you have excellent accounting and organizational skills and a commitment to customer service? We offer an exciting opportunity to use your skills in a purpose-focused and rewarding environment.
Trilogy Health Services, an innovative, dynamic Long-Term Care, Skilled Nursing and Assisted Living company based out of Louisville, KY, is looking for a top-notch Campus GL Accountant to join the team at our Home Office.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Assists in the preparation and input of journal entries with appropriate supporting documentation.
2. Responsible for cash accounting software program and reconciling of monthly bank account statements.
3. Analyzes and reconciles general ledger and subsidiary accounts monthly and maintains appropriate supporting documentation of assigned accounts.
4. Generates and distributes monthly financial and statistical reports to management and facility personnel.
5. Assists with the generation of ad-hoc reports and assists management with interpretation and analysis of such reports.
6. Assists in the review of financial statements for proper accounting treatment of revenue and expense items.
7. Partners and consults with Company personnel on accounting-related issues.
8. Provides training on accounting and related systems to Company personnel as needed.
9. Prepares audit schedules and other reports for external auditors.
10. Conserves resources by adhering to financial stewardship using prudent judgment related to expense(s) incurred by the Company.
11. Minimal (2 days per quarter) travel including overnight stay as necessary.
Founded in December 1997, Trilogy Health Services, LLC is a customer service focused provider of senior living and long-term healthcare services including independent and assisted living, memory care, skilled nursing and rehabilitative services. These services are delivered by staff specially trained to honor and enhance the lives of our residents through compassion and a commitment to exceeding customer expectations. Our goal is simple: to be the Best Healthcare Company in the Midwest!
Trilogy Health Services: A Great Place to Live and Work!
Not ready to apply? Our Talent Network is a great way to keep up with open positions here at Trilogy Health Services. By signing up, you’ll receive alerts based on your skills and the type of position you are seeking. This is a great tool for those that are actively looking but employed, actively looking and available immediately, and those that are passively looking. To join our Talent Network, click the link below.