Do you have excellent analytics, project management, organizational skills and a commitment to customer service? We offer an exciting opportunity to use your skills in a purpose-focused and rewarding environment.
Trilogy Health Services, an innovative, dynamic Long-Term Care, Skilled Nursing and Assisted Living company based out of Louisville, KY, is looking for a top-notch Benefits Analyst to join the team at our Home Office.
Our Benefits Analyst supports the overall design, funding, administration, communication and project management of employee benefit plans and time away from work programs ensuring compliance with federal and state regulations. Leads by example to provide excellence in customer service to the employees and leaders of the organization.
Here are a few of the daily responsibilities of a Benefits Analyst:
- Advises and counsels employees on benefit related issues including, but not limited to, medical, dental, vision, life and AD&D, flexible spending accounts, disability plans, retirement, EAP, COBRA, time away from work programs and additional company benefits and perks.
- Ensures regulatory and administrative compliance with federal and state regulations, including but not limited to, ERISA, FMLA, ADA, HIPAA, GINA, COBRA, USERRA and ACA.
- Collaborates with Employee Services, HRIS, Recruitment and Payroll departments in the design, implementation and improvement of benefit processes and procedures as appropriate.
- Partners with Payroll and HRIS to resolve data issues regarding benefit processing in ADP Vantage.
- Ensures employees are properly enrolled in benefit plans and resolves employee, system eligibility, and service issues in a timely and courteous manner.
- Conducts testing and implementation activities for ADP Vantage Benefit Administration Module upgrades, system enhancements, etc.
- Maintains data integrity, creates reports and analyzes data. Works with HRIS to create or revise department reports in order to perform day-to-day administration of benefits.
- Ensures weekly eligibility interface files are sent to appropriate carriers with changes, new enrollments, separations, etc. Researches data issues. Works with HRIS on issues or updates to interface files.
- Participates in vendor management and serves as the primary point-of-contact for designated vendors. Ensures employees’ concerns/complaints are resolved in a timely and equitable manner within guidelines of the plans. Oversees vendor files, processes bills, creates, runs and analyzes reports, and tracks and ensures resolution of plan sponsor, participant and vendor issues.
- Manages the organization’s employee advocacy services to address employee benefit matters.
- Resolves escalated employee service issues as it relates to benefits and supporting programs.
- Participates in the oversight of all leave of absence administration to ensure compliance with federal and state mandated programs as well as company policies and procedures.
- Corresponds with and tracks individuals’ insurance premium payments during unpaid LOA (i.e. FMLA, ADA, Workers’ Compensation, Personal and Military).
- Develops the annual open enrollment process including project management and the development, administration and communication strategies. Partners with internal and external resources to confirm rates, changes in coverage, develop communications materials, and coordinate information sessions (as required) to all employees prior to renewal date. Responsible for administration of enrollment changes with Payroll/HRIS and the benefit vendor(s).
- Communicates and responds courteously, effectively and timely to day to day benefit inquiries from employees and regional Employee Services/Human Resources representatives. Interprets and explains benefit plans, policies and procedures.
- Leads or participates in communication, onboarding, training, presentations, etc. regarding benefit plan and program education and processes.
- Minimal travel including overnight stay as necessary.