Are you a social worker, looking to for a fresh, rewarding, invigorating position with a growing organization?
Trilogy Health Services, an innovative, dynamic Long Term Care company based out of Louisville, KY, has an exciting opportunity for a licensed Social Worker to join our organization as a Regional Social Services Advisor for our Central and Northern Divisions, which will cover Central Indiana and Northern Indiana (from Bloomington to South Bend). We operate 100+ facilities in 4 states, and are looking for a values driven, servant leader to join our team.
Duties will include but are not limited too:
- Act as a liaison between Executive Directors, Social Services and outside agencies
- Represent Trilogy Health Services and ensure excellent provider relations.
- Organize, educate, provide training tools, develop systems, direct consultants, and manage costs associated with all aspects of the social service component with our long term care company
- Establish relationships with healthcare professionals.
- Support education on aspects of Social Service components, including discharge planning, care plans and meetings, psychosocial needs, antipsychotic reductions.
- Provide recommendations and best practices for behavior management
- Educate Social Service Directors, Executive Directors and Directors of Health Services and conduct in-service presentations.
We invite you to learn more about our unique culture and the exciting opportunities that exist within our organization. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
- Competitive Salaries - Weekly Pay!
- Professional Growth & Career Advancement
- Generous Benefits
- Innovative Training Programs
- Tuition Reimbursement
- And much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Founded in December 1997, Trilogy Health Services, LLC is a customer service focused provider of senior living and long-term healthcare services including independent and assisted living, memory care, skilled nursing and rehabilitative services. These services are delivered by staff specially trained to honor and enhance the lives of our residents through compassion and a commitment to exceeding customer expectations. Our goal is simple: to be the Best Healthcare Company in the Midwest!
Trilogy Health Services: A Great Place to Live and Work!
Not ready to apply? Our Talent Network is a great way to keep up with open positions here at Trilogy Health Services. By signing up, you’ll receive alerts based on your skills and the type of position you are seeking. This is a great tool for those that are actively looking but employed, actively looking and available immediately, and those that are passively looking. To join our Talent Network, click the link below.