Do you have excellent organizational and project management skills and a commitment to customer service? We offer an exciting opportunity to use your skills in a purpose-focused and rewarding environment.
Trilogy Health Services, an innovative and dynamic Long-Term Care, Skilled Nursing & Assisted Living company based out of Louisville, KY, is looking for a customer service oriented and detail-oriented individual to join the team at our Home Office as Project Manager/Refurbishment Manager.
The Refurbishment Manager is responsible for planning and managing all large capital refurbishment projects, and ensures compliance with all federal and state regulatory codes.
Responsibilities of the Project Manager/Refurbishment Manager include but are not limited to:
- Manages multiple large capital refurbishments projects and ensures daily work strategies.
- Establishes and implements appropriate resourced and structured Project Plans to facilitate new builds and refurbishments.
- Manages the effective implementation of cross-functional support with the campus staff. Serves as liaison with relevant department(s) and regional support where appropriate to achieve goals, objectives and outcomes of project(s).
- Consults with architect/engineer & interior designer to establish requirements, e.g., facility layout, PC networking, furniture positioning, decoration specifications and related regulatory responsibilities.
- Acts as the first point-of-contact for contractors and any other outside consults and/or entities.
- Manages the termination of existing contracts at the end of the projects.
- Monitors and manages progress by contractors and facilitate and resolve any issues rising from the project(s).
- Manages and accurately sets up and maintains project information and reporting systems (e.g., filing systems, project plans, project meeting notes and budget reports).
- Manages the “project close-out” process with the campus staff and contractors.
- Provides input to management team for strategic planning of facilities, systems, resources and processes.
- Interprets company policies and procedures, enforces safety regulations and ensures that all staff follow proper procedures. Assists in defining new policies, procedures and regulations.
- Apply comprehensive technical knowledge and management experience to analyze and resolve project scope, schematic design; construction, contract negotiations and procurement of contractors; bid award; construction start, construction period, construction completion, move-in; and post-occupancy evaluations.
- Works to ensure Company compliance with all federal and state regulatory codes.
- Provides emergency assistance and 24/7 support to all project staff and contractors.
- Conserves resources by controlling cost, adhering to budgets and using prudent judgment related to expense incurred by the Company.
- Extensive travel including overnight stay necessary.
Trilogy Health Services is an award winning company that is leading the way in employee benefits, professional development, personal wellness and recognition. We invite you to learn more about our unique culture and the exciting opportunities that exist within our organization. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
- Competitive Salaries - Weekly Pay!
- Professional Growth
- Generous Benefits
- Innovative Training Programs
- Tuition Reimbursement
- And much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Headquartered in Louisville, KY, Trilogy Health Services was founded in December 1997 and is dedicated to being the Best Healthcare Company in the Midwest by providing exceptional, comprehensive care to seniors in our living communities. Trilogy has over 100 locations and continues to grow across IN, OH, MI and KY. Join our growing company and experience the Trilogy Difference. We care for you while you care for others. #C4U
Trilogy Health Services: Where Family Comes to Live and Team Members Come to Grow!
The Trilogy Difference includes:
Not convinced? Check us out on Glassdoor: bitly.com/trilogyglassdoor
Equal Opportunity Employer
Not ready to apply? Our Talent Network is a great way to keep up with open positions here at Trilogy Health Services. By signing up, you’ll receive alerts based on your skills and the type of position you are seeking. This is a great tool for those that are actively looking but employed, actively looking and available immediately, and those that are passively looking. To join our Talent Network, click the link below.