Do you share a passion for industry leading excellence, service, and a fun work environment?
Trilogy Health Services, an innovative, dynamic Long-Term Care, Skilled Nursing and Assisted Living company based out of Louisville, KY, has an outstanding career opportunity for a Registered Nurse to join our organization as a Divisional Clinical Consultant / Regional Nurse.
The Divisional Clinical Consultant / Regional Nurse (RN) will support the health campuses located in the North Indiana Division. Our Divisional Clinical team is responsible for providing support to the Directors of Nursing and nursing teams located at Trilogy’s senior living health campuses. This highly rewarding position is accountable for providing nursing knowledge, advice and counsel to our campus leadership.
What you'll be doing:
- Assists with the recruitment and interview process to fill campus Director of Health Services positions.
- Coordinates with the Sr.Leadership to implement system-wide clinical programs, policies and procedures and Clinical MIS systems to ensure compliance with applicable federal and state laws and regulations and promote efficient clinical practices.
- Leads the development and implementation of written policies and procedures that set up standards for clinical practices and compliance giving specific guidance to management, professional staff, and individual departments as appropriate.
- Conducts assigned clinical system audits at health campuses to promote regulatory compliance.
- Partners with the Director of Training and Leadership Development with clinical leadership training.
- Develops, reviews and implements the monitoring of plans of correction and ad post survey preparedness.
- Assists health campuses as assigned during state surveys. Researches policies, regulation interpretation, etc.
- Maintains professional competencies of laws and regulations, keeping abreast of current changes that may affect health care systems.
- Reviews reported issues, concerns, or questions relative to clinical matters. Provides consultative leadership and support to all campuses as appropriate. Includes close coordination with the VP of Clinical Operations, Clinical Compliance Support and Clinical Support and interaction with all levels of the leadership team.
- Collaborates closely with the Peer Review Team and monitors the Clinical Assessment Tool (CAT) to determine deficient areas, assist with correction action plans and follow-up to ensure health campuses achieve regulatory compliance and are in accordance with Trilogy standards.
- Adheres to department procedures and completes special tasks to ensure projects are completed in an efficient and timely manner.
- Follows resident’s rights and responsibilities, including the right of refusal.
- Maintains confidentiality of all pertinent resident care information to assure resident rights are protected.